Updated 6/28
Series 1:
11, 71, 93, 153, 300, 324
Series 2:
357, 361, 366, 372 (x2), 375, 376, 378, 383, 385, 386, 388, 391, 394, 399, 400, 402, 409, 410 (x2), 422, 426, 430, 431, 440, 459, 461, 464, 467, 481, 491, 492, 495, 497, 514, 517, 524, 530, 535, 559, 562 (x2), 578 (x2), 600, 602, 604, 611, 618 (x2), 622, 623, 630, 635, 639, 645, 651, 655
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll take any Phillies! Thanks, Fat Rat John
ReplyDeleteI've got four Phillies from '09 Topps. Joe Blanton, Pat Burrell, Shane Victorino and the Postseason Highlights card celebrating their World Series victory.
ReplyDeleteIf you want 'em, they're yours. Email me your address (my email is in my profile) and I'll send them out next week.
Would you be interested in any other Phillies? Say from 87 Topps and 88 Score? I'm sure I've got plenty that could use a good home.
i need 403, 435, 466, 512, 560, 637. i'll look through your want lists and let you know what i have.
ReplyDelete